With the card reader from payleven, you can accept card payments with your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android) – when and wherever you want. Their flexible rate starts at 2.75% and can drop to as low as 1.50% per transaction. Therefore, the higher your monthly revenue, the less you pay. With payleven you only pay for the transactions you take and there are no hidden fees or fixed costs. So if you don’t use your card reader, there are no costs for you to pay. This way, you never pay too much and you’re always flexible.
The card reader from payleven works wherever a 3G/4G or WiFi-network is available. The battery has a capacity for 150 transactions or 3 days in standby, and can be easily charged with the provided USB-cable. Getting started with payleven is easy. Purchase the payleven card reader and create your account at www.payleven.co.uk. Once approved, you can download the free payleven app (from the App store for iOS or Google Play Store for Android) and start accepting card payments.
- No fixed fees or a long-term contract
- Pay only when used: between 2.75% and 1.50% per transaction (the higher your revenue, the lower your rate)
- Accept debit and credit cards (Visa, Visa electron, V Pay, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express)
- Works with Apple Pay
- Works with iOS and most Android smartphones and tablets
- Completely mobile via your own 3G/4G and WiFi
- Meets the highest security requirements (EMV & PCI certified)
- Free payleven app to download in the App Store and Google Play Store
Please note that because of regulatory procedures, payleven has some requirements before your account is approved. You can read more about this at www.payleven.co.uk
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||It works very well and is easy to use|
||Excellent gadget, but was returned back under Payleven instructions, because they do not support colleges for school fees. We could not use it, but it looked a good gadget.|
||Could do with a better instruction manual but apart from that so far so good|
|Read more reviews|
You may also be interested in ...
£59.99ex. VAT (£71.99inc. VAT)