If goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, please contact our Customer Services Department on 0844 875 7775 to request a returns authorisation number.
If goods have been ordered in error or are unsuitable, the Buyer must pay for the return postage.
The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. Goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt, unused, in perfect condition and sent back in it´s original packaging.
If items are returned as unsuitable, the Buyer will only be entitled to a refund on the item purchased and not the original postage paid.
Carriage for any alternative items is to be paid for by The Buyer. The Seller accepts no responsibility for items lost in transit. It is recommended that a receipt of posting is obtained and it is the Buyers responsibility to ensure adequate insurance is purchased to cover the items being returned.
Any faulty items which are still under the manufacturer’s warranty must be reported and sent back for inspection before a refund or a replacement can be issued. This process can take between 10-14 days. Carriage will not be refunded when items are returned as unwanted, unsuitable or ordered in error.
Refunds on large/heavy items will be subject to a minimum 10% handling charge.
Items received with broken seals will incur a 10% handling fee and those without original packaging will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
Collections for unsuitable items will be subject to a minimum 10% handling charge. Collection of goods with a value of £50.00 or less and parcels returned to sender will be subject to a minimum charge of £5.00 per parcel.
- Porcelain basins are non returnable.
- All furniture which has been made to special order cannot be returned.
- All REM furniture is non returnable.
- Items that are sent direct from the manufacturer are non returnable if they are unsuitable. This does not affect your statutory rights. For more information please contact Customer Services.
- Due to strict hygiene regulations, the Seller cannot accept returns of items such as scissors, clippers, razors, manicure or pedicure implements, tweezers and electrolysis needles which have been used. (This list is not exhaustive).
- Goods returned damaged due to poor packaging will not entitle The Buyer to a full credit/refund. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
Elchim Dryer Moneyback Guarantee
Our 14 Day Money Back service is only applicable to Elchim products. In order to take advantage of this offer, a returns authorisation reference must be requested. The relevant reference number must be quoted on accompanying documentation. The 14 Day Money Back service applies only to Elchim goods purchased, the buyer is responsible for the return postage. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt, in perfect working order with original packaging. Items received without packaging will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. The Seller accepts no responsibility for items lost in transit, it is recommended that a receipt of posting is obtained and it is The Buyers responsibility to ensure adequate insurance is purchased to cover the terms being returned. Salons Direct reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.