Our Facebook fan, Sam Montgomery created this gorgeous look – from bleached highlights to soft ombre!
Sam sent it to us via Facebook and we had to share it on our blog! Sam has been hairdressing for around 7 years now and is based in the Newcastle area. We asked her for a step by step guide on how she achieved this look.
“This client came in with a full head of bleached highlights. She wanted a change but didn’t want to lose too much blonde.”
1. I toned the roots and about 8 inches down using equal amounts of Igora Royal 5.65 and Igora Royal 6.0 with 3% peroxide, in foils, only going about 8 inches down, leaving the blonde out by using conditioner.
2. At the back wash we blended more of that same colour into her blonde hair half way down to give it the best possible blended look.
3. I used Igora Royal 9.55 to slightly add more gold to the blonde as it was too light against the brown colour.
4. I then dried and curled with GHD tools.
5. I finished off by using Osis Session Label.
If you love this look why not share it with your colleagues using the social buttons below? If you’d like to see more of Sam’s work, have a look on her Instagram page here.