Are you looking for a damage and heat-free way to give your clients gorgeous curls? Curlformers have been a cult product for 10 years, offering the ultimate way to textured locks without the use of tongs or irons.
Whether you need to create loose barrel curls, sassy spiral curls or bold corkscrew curls, Curlformers have the versatility to deliver just what you want. You simply need to pull sections of hair through a curlformer and leave it to dry – when you remove them, you will find soft and bouncy natural looking curls!
Curlformers are available in a range of sizes for hair up to 75cm long. Take a look at our step-by-step how to guide below to find out just how easy they are to use…
Take a look at this Curlformers video below…
Take a look at our full range of curling tools for more or visit our blog for more hair curling advice…
Share the love of Curlformers with your friends by using the social buttons below!
Curlformers by HairFlair
How to Create Curls on Long Hair using Curlformers
- Separate damp, freshly washed hair into sections and clip back.
- Apply Extra Long Spiral Curlformers from root-to-tip, giving volume and long sassy curls. For the tightest curls, pull smaller sections of hair through each Curlformer.
- If you want to use a definition cream or styling lotion to make the most of your curls, apply to each section as you go along.
- Leave hair to dry naturally or speed up the process using the Deluxe Softhood for between 20/40 minutes depending on the length of the hair.
- When hair is completely dry, allow to cool as this helps set the curls before gently removing the Curlformers. If the hair isn’t completely dry, re-apply the Curlformers or gently diffuse dry the hair on a low setting.
- Gently ruffle the hair to loosen the curls and add body, then hold with hairspray.
- Tease out some of the curls with your fingers for a more natural look, and add more hairspray for extra hold.
TOP TIP: If you want your curls to spin in the same direction (a style popular for brides) use the same colour Curlformers. If you want to create a more random natural look, alternate the colours around your head.