Could it be possible that OLAPLEX has outdone themselves yet again? The answer is yes, but we’ll let you decide. We are beyond excited to share this news with hairstylists today!
Now available at Salons Direct, we proudly introduce the brand new OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo. We’ll be letting you in on everything you need to know about this exciting new product and what it can do for you and your work.
Ready to find out more? Read on to discover the new OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo…
OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo overview
OLAPLEX heard and listened to the demand for blonde maintenance and haircare that works – and has subsequently delivered. This might be a bold statement, but this might be their most exciting product addition to their unbeatable collection to date.
If you’re already familiar with the OLAPLEX No.4P Bonding Shampoo, you’ll know just how good this professional product is and what it can do. And now, a new and improved version is available – that’s specially designed and formulated to celebrate the beauty of blonde.
With every use, professionals can expect to see up to 3 times brighter results (compared to other industry-leading purple shampoo brands), along with visibly more hydrated, shinier, and radiant hair – with an overall healthier appearance.
Not only that, the OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo works to thoroughly strengthen, soften, and neutralise all unwanted yellow tones – resulting in perfect shades of blondes being created. This is also the perfect professional purple shampoo to use on grey hair.
For blonde (or grey) hair, there’s nothing that this new addition can’t do to enhance and perfect lighter locks. And for non-professionals, it’s virtually impossible to get it right now, as waiting lists are starting to build up everywhere. So it’s a good time to be a practitioner in the hair world! Stock up not only for salon use but also a great retail opportunity.
Does this version still contain all the benefits of the OLAPLEX No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo?
The short answer – yep. If you’re already a fan and avid user of the OLAPLEX No.4 Shampoo, you don’t have to worry about losing all your favourite benefits.
The OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo has successfully maintained all the benefits of the original No.4, whilst also depositing just the right amount of tone. This will neutralise any unwanted warmth inside the salon and in-between salon visits – which is what makes this product the perfect retail opportunity for salons.
Just like all OLAPLEX products, the OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and sulphate-free. What’s also super exciting is that the highly concentrated formula allows for completely customisable toning – making results entirely adaptable to suit the shade and tone preference of the client.
The longer you treat, the brighter the results. Whether the blonde you’re working with comes naturally or has been created by a professional, root to tip or balayage, and even if you’re proudly grey – OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo will help to keep the colour brighter than ever before.
View this post on Instagram
OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo key benefits
All of the key benefits of the No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo are guaranteed – but there’s more. Key benefits of the new OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo include:
- Highly concentrated formula that neutralises any unwanted yellow tones.
- Ultra pigmented formula.
- Successfully strengthens and softens hair with every use.
- Thoroughly hydrates and cleanses replenished hair.
- Infused with OLAPLEX’s patented formula – Bond Building technology.
- Completely customisable toning.
- Results in only 1 to 5 minutes.
- Successfully repairs broken bonds and restores hair to a healthier state.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Suitable for all hair textures.
- Gentle formula – safe for every shampoo.
- Suitable for all blondes – natural or coloured hair.
- Suitable for grey hair.
- Paraben, phosphate, and sulphate free.
- Vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
How to use OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo
Using the OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo in your treatments is super easy, and will add no additional time to appointments at all. In fact, it’ll most likely save you time – with results achieved in just 1 to 5 minutes.
Here’s how to use the OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo, along with a few tips:
- Start by applying the product to wet hair.
- Lather fully and let it process for 1 to 5 minutes.
- Simply rinse thoroughly – and you have beautifully toned hair.
- Remember, the longer the product is on, the brighter the results are. For a more intense tone, leave the shampoo on the hair for a full 5 minutes.
- For a more subtle tone, leave the shampoo on the hair for 1 to 3 minutes.
- After toning the hair, follow with the OLAPLEX No.5 Bond Maintenance conditioner for the best results.
- A pro tip – if the hair has some product build-up, we recommend using the original No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo beforehand. This will cleanse the hair, resulting in a better and brighter finish.
Want to see the Olaplex No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo in action? Check out the award-winning blonding expert, Carlos Rojas, trying out the new OLAPLEX addition for himself.
View this post on Instagram
We hope you enjoyed discovering everything you need to know about the brand new OLAPLEX N.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo. As you can expect, we believe that this one will fly off the shelves – so be sure to visit our website to stock up before it’s too late!
Shop OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo at Salons Direct now
For more hair advice, check out the rest of the Salons Direct blog…