Whether you’re a beauty therapist, a beauty salon owner or a mobile beauty therapist, working with the right tools is essential to ensure that you can perform the best quality treatments for your clients. Here, Salons Direct catch up with the Flexi Skin London team to learn more about their hero skincare tools. Flexi Skin’s Skin Tools have been developed from tried and tested techniques used in their London Spa, all of which enable clients to leave their skin treatments feeling more empowered and confident.
At Flexi Skin, our ultimate goal is to help you “Feel great in your own skin.”
How To Use Flexi Skin’s Skin Tools For Facial Treatments In The Salon
The Flexi Skin Roller and Flexi Skin Sculptor Tool can easily be incorporated into the facials performed at your salon. Both tools are made from Rose Quartz, which means they are 100% hygienic, won’t hold any dirt and bacteria and can be used on various clients during your facials. They can be cleaned by simply running under warm water and using a gentle soap. Flexi Skin recommends putting both tools in the fridge before use so that your client can experience a lovely cooling sensation, and it will help to brighten and tighten their skin.
How to Retail Flexi Skins Skin Tools in your Salon
The complete Flexi Skin collection is the perfect retail ‘add-on’ sale to your existing skincare products. The Flexi Skin Tools will work together and complement the skincare products that you are already selling.
Related: Running your own salon retail area
The Flexi Skin London Cleanser uses 1600 silicone bristle touch points to deeply cleanse and lightly exfoliate for smoother, clearer and more radiant skin.This product makes for a great retail opportunity to sell alongside your cleansing lotions and gels and will enhance the effectiveness of cleaning lotions by pushing them further into pores and providing a light exfoliation.
- Reaches deep into pores to reduce dirt, oil and other blemish-causing impurities.
- Sonic pulses at high and low frequencies are used to boost blood circulation and restore skins firmness and elasticity.
- 5 speeds to choose from depending on skins sensitivity.
The Flexi Skin London Roller uses lymphatic drainage techniques to de-puff and brighten the skin by draining toxins and excess fluids for glowing plump, and brighter looking skin. Rose quartz rollers and jade rollers have amassed a lot of popularity over the last few years and are staples in any skincare stash. This makes the Flexi Skin Roller an excellent retail opportunity for clients looking to try the tool out for themselves or gift to a friend or family member.
- Packed full of minerals including magnesium, iron and sodium which help to reduce inflammation and calm skin.
- Keep in the fridge before use activates the cooling effect which helps tackle under-eye bags and dark circles.
- Easy to use and suitable for all skin types.
The Flexi Skin London Sculptor can be used on top of moisturisers and serums, to tone and define facial muscles. Just like jade rollers and rose quartz rollers, the Gua Sha principles have seen much popularity over the past couple of years. The Flexi Skin London Sculptor is an ideal choice for adding to your salon retail area for clients looking to try similar techniques at home. We recommend watching the ‘how to’ videos on our website and Instagram @flexiskinlondon to show you how to use the Sculptor in the best way.
- Packed full of skin-loving minerals including magnesium, iron and sodium which help to reduce inflammation and calm skin.
- Uses lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness and water retention.
- Best suited for skin types that need more definition and reduce sagging.
The Flexi Skin London Microneedler rejuvenates skins complexion by creating micro-channels in the top layer of the skin to increase skin cell turnover, collagen production and encourage the skin to repair and renew. This will enhance the effectiveness of serums and moisturisers by allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin. Use the Microneedler on dry skin, and then apply serum or moisturiser afterwards.
*Do not use the Microneedler with Retinol or Vitamin C as this may cause irritation.
- Reduces fine lines, scars sun damage and pigmentation.
- 25mm Microneedler is safe for home use and painless.
- The use of the tool allows for enhanced absorption of serums and moisturisers.
Designed to be used whilst ‘on the go’ the Make-Up Remover is perfect for keeping in your handbag and using whilst travelling or at the gym! Use warm water to remove make-up. No cleansing lotions are needed. It’s also a great, eco-friendly replacement for micellar waters and cotton pads It can be used as a ‘first cleanse’ to remove makeup before using a cleansing lotion or the Flexi Cleanser Tool.
- Removes stubborn eye make-up.
- Re-usable and eco friendly.
- Perfect for on the go.
Time for more?