Hair damage is one of the biggest barriers to achieving beautiful hair results. When clients come to you asking for help with their hair breakage, dryness or damage from over processing, there is one product that we recommend having ready to help them revive their locks – the brilliant Simplex Bonder.
Developed by Finnish brand, SensiDO, this perfume-free miracle worker stays true to the company’s commitment to creating high performance products that keep your salon’s air fume-free.
What is SensiDO Simplex Bonder?
Using innovative new technology, SensiDO Simplex Bonder will really impress your clients with outstanding results. The formula works to prevent future breakages while repairing previously broken bonds, resulting in smooth and shiny hair.
Whether your client is looking to bleach, perm or just intensively condition their hair, Simplex bonder can be used as part of the process to reinforce hair against breakages.
How to use SensiDO Simplex Bonder…
SensiDO Simplex Bonder is an easy to use and versatile product that can be used during colouring, bleaching, perming, relaxing and keratin treatments. Available from Salons Direct in a 500ml bottle, or convenient pre-measured bottles of 12ml, it can be mixed into hair colour, bleach or water to suit your clients’ needs.
Here are some of the ways it can be used:
- During bleaching. Simply mix your bleaching product and add Simplex Bonder. There is no need increase the strength of peroxide or development time. Continue the bleaching process as usual.
- During colouring. Mix your colour and peroxide as you usually would. Add in Simplex Bonder and continue the process as normal.
- With heat. Simplex Bonder can be used with heat if required, though cannot exceed 40°c or a 20 minute development time.
- As a conditioning treatment. Measure a mix of 70% water and 30% Simplex Bonder. Saturate dry hair with the mixture and leave on for 15 minutes. A hair mask can then be applied on top and left for a further 15 minutes. If your client wants to colour particularly damaged hair, this can be done up to 3 days prior.
- After a perm or hair relaxer. Perform the perm or hair relaxing treatment process as usually. Create a mixture of 70% water and 30% Simplex Bonder and saturate hair. Leave for 15 minutes before rinsing.
For creating amazing hair colour looks, read our Brand Spotlight: Introducing Trillion Tones by Rebecca Taylor.
Why use SensiDO Simplex Bonder in your salon?
SensiDO Simplex Bonder is perfect for when you really need to transform a client’s hair. If damage is standing in the way of achieving the stunning results they are craving, this is an incredibly easy solution! As it can be used before, during or after a colouring process, you can tailor your clients’ treatment to suit their needs.
Here are some of the benefits of using Simplex Bonder that you can use as an up sell in your salon:
- It protects hair during colouring and bleaching to prevent future damage
- It repairs even the most damaged hair to give smooth and shiny results
- Colour stays vibrant for longer
- It can be used on all hair types including coloured hair, natural hair and hair extensions
- It is easy to use, versatile and cost-effective
- There is no need to wait to apply colour – it is part of the treatment
Take a look at some of these gorgeous results using Simplex Bonder…
Are you ready to try SensiDO Simplex Bonder in your salon?
Shop the SensiDO range now at Salons Direct and get your Simplex Bonder delivered for free!
Looking for more professional hair solutions? You might like these posts…