Toning your client’s hair has never been quicker or more straightforward, thanks to Pulp Riot. Did you know that you can achieve beautiful, multi-tonal results from just ONE TUBE of toner and in just FIVE minutes?
Want to see this in action? Pulp Riot put @hellsbellshair, @harriet_stokes and @jessbcruz to the challenge to produce a total hair transformation using just one tube of the bestselling and iconic Pulp Riot High-Speed Toner.
Tone it Up In Just 5 Minutes With Pulp Riot
5 Things @harriet_stokes Loves About Pulp Riot’s High-Speed Toners
- The speed, of course!
- I love that the ingredients are enriched with quinoa, making the hair feel amazing.
- Being vegan and cruelty-free is a great selling point for my clients
- I love getting nine applications out of one tube if mixed 1:4 ratio as a freelancer.
- My absolute favourite shade is Silver, and I love its authentic tone.
Why we love Pulp Riot’s High-Speed Toners
- Pulp Riot’s High-Speed Toners are progressive, which means the longer you leave them on the deeper and more pigmented the colour will be.
- Leave the toner to process for 5-15 minutes depending on the desired result.
- Save time and space – You only need 6 toners rather than 18 as they can progressively become deeper and develop down to a base 8.
- Whatsmore, the results are super long-lasting, lasting 6-8 weeks depending on your client’s hair, mixing ratio and processing time.
- Pulp Riot High-Speed Toners are vegan. Quinoa oil helps pack the protein back into your hair making it feel stronger, while plant butters offer mirror-like shine.
8 Different Toners To Choose From
- Icy (Blue/Violet base): For achieving the perfect platinum on pre-lightened blonde hair.
- Violet (Violet base): Best for cancelling out yellow undertones. Process longer for highly pigmented pastel violet tones.
- Silver (Blue base): Creates silver platinum on pre-lightened blonde hair. Process longer for deep, silver tones.
- Natural (Violet base): Gives the perfect beige blonde tone with a balanced reflection of cool and subtle warmth.
- Rose Gold (Red/Gold base): The essential rose gold for pre-lightened blonds. Leave it on for longer, for deep, rose gold tones.
- Ash (Olive Base): Best for cancelling any unwanted warmth in the hair and creating beautiful ash blondes.
- Pale pink( Pink base): Best for creating subtle and soft baby pink tones. Gorgeous on its own, or as a pre-tone service before applying our semi-permanent colours for added longevity.
- Moon Stone (Violet base): Best for cancelling unwanted pale yellow undertones. Gives an almost metallic pale violet reflection.
5 Easy Steps To Achieve A Stunning Silver Look With @hellsbellshair
STEP 1… Hot Cross Bun sectioning.
STEP 2… Mid band 20 volume for 20 mins.
STEP 3… Roots after 30 mins mid-development/process further 20 minutes
STEP 4… Rinse back as it has finished process time
STEP 1… Sectioned into Hot Cross Bun
STEP 2… 1:1 Ratio silver High-Speed toner on all the roots starting back to front
STEP 3… 1:4 ratio on the ends and develop for 20 mins
STEP 4: Rinse/Shampoo and style
The Finished Look
Watch Helena create the look on L’oreal Access
5 Questions With @jessbcruz
“I am Jess, and I own a studio based in East London known as Pink Palace; I am a freelance Pulp Riot artist. I have educated for Pulp Riot and have been colouring for nine years now. Currently focused more on branching out on education and helping young artists develop their creativity in colouring.”
What are your “GO-TO COMBO” for toners?
My go-to combos are Icy + Violet 20gm of Icy+5gm of violet as it gives a bit of sheer and removes the yellow tones. Silver and icy on darker bases, it provides a lighter effect on a darker base.
What makes the Pulp Riot toners formula stand out?
Pulp Riot’s colours are inter-mixable, which is why you can add more peroxide and play around with double the amount of colour.
How often do clients come in asking for a quick and easy look?
7/10 of my customers want quick looks on average!
What shades will you formulate next to explore the possibilities with High-Speed toners?
Creative avenues I would like to explore are more pink formulas by using rose gold and some of the other shades to give results similar to what I have done on my model.
What tips and tricks would you give while using High-Speed Toners
My tips and tricks are: Know the base you need to lighten to and the mixing ratio for the desired shade you are trying to achieve.
WATCH. LEARN. RECREATE
Check out @jessbcruz step by step in creating her striking rose gold tonal look
The Finished Look
Watch Jess create the look on L’oreal Access
Check out @harriet_stokes step by step in creating her incredible violet multi-tonal look
The Finished Look