It is no secret that the wet, cold and windy Winter weather does not play in favour of clients with hair that is prone to frizz. Pair the dry cold air outside with the hot, dry air inside, and frizz-prone hair can become even weaker and more brittle.
As haircare professionals, as the Winter weather worsens, your clients are turning to you for advice. At Salons Direct, we have you covered with our expertly curated list of the best hair products for taming Winter frizz.
The best hair care products for clients prone to Winter frizz
When recommending frizz-fighting products to your clients, it’s all about selecting products that add moisture and hydration back into each strand.
Here are some of our favourites…
The Olaplex Anti-Frizz Bundle provides everything you need to support your client in staying frizz-free this Winter. Their hair will be protected against daily environmental and heat damage, while flyaways and frizz are minimised for a smooth and soft finish.
The Kit Includes:
- 1 x Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother 100ml.
- 1 x Olaplex No.7 Bonding Oil 30ml.
- 1 x Olaplex No.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum 90ml.
The best frizz-fighting products from Color Wow
As seen on TikTok, help your clients to achieve that sought-after glass hair. Dreamcoat is a de-frizzing product that lasts through 3-4 shampoos and transforms all hair types into silky, glossy and frizz-free tresses.
- It acts like a mini Keratin treatment.
- Transforms all hair types, creating silky, glossy, frizz-free results.
- No sulphates, no conditioning agents, cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan.
This is the best on-the-spot frizz fix for frizzy emergencies. This powerful styling cream instantly creates healthier and more hydrated, frizz-free hair.
- Healthier, hydrated, frizz-free hair, instantly.
- Non-greasy cream smooths and defrizzes.
- The perfect fix for a Day 2 bedhead.
Your clients can wave goodbye to dull, frizzy tresses. The perfect finishing touch, Pop and Lock serves up sleek and shiny hair in just one spray.
- Transform dry, dehydrated hair into silky, sleek strands.
- Instantly revive dull, faded hair colour.
- Repair split ends.
- UV protection for your hair.
If your client is prone to dry and dull hair or has severely damaged straw-like hair, the Dream Cocktail Coconut Infused is their perfect pairing.
- Hydrates, moisturises and nourishes.
- Makes hair silky, supple and instantly healthier.
- Heat protection.
- Paraben-free, cruelty-free, sulphate-free, gluten-free, vegan.
This fantastic frizz-fighting range from Redken includes a shampoo, conditioner, mask, and other intensive treatments. Use at the backwash or as a part of a salon retail opportunity for clients to treat their frizz-prone hair at home.
- Tame rebellious frizzy locks for sleek, polished results.
- Seals each and every strand’s cuticle to promote smoothness.
- Nourishing and hydrating hair to leave it feeling softer.
Discover the Schwarzkopf Bonacure Frizz Away Range, which offers deep hydrating treatments, frizz shielings formulas, nourishing shampoo and conditioner and much more.
- Smooth the hair’s surface.
- Frizz control for up to 72 hours.
- Gently detangles and tames unruly, coarse, frizzy hair and instantly improves manageability.
You may also enjoy: Guide to Christmas retailing in the salon.
You can count on The Bondi Boost Anti Frizz Range to help your clients with exceptionally dry or textured hair.
- Enriched with hydrating Shea Butter and cuticle-smoothing Argan Oil.
- Safe for coloured and chemically treated hair.
- Fights against frizz, surface and humidity-induced frizz.
- Doesn’t weigh the hair down.
Enriched with Pro-Keratin and Kukui & Evening Primrose Oils, this gentle range from L’Oreal Serie Expert offers up to 4 days of anti-frizz.
- For intense smoothing & glossy-looking hair.
- Deeply nourishing.
- Gentle on the hair.
This shine-enhancing hair serum serves frizz-prone hair with a stunningly smooth and glossy finish.
- Delivers all-day humidity resistance and frizz control.
- Infused with hyaluronic acid and shine-lock technology to envelop each strand.
- Long-lasting shine.
With added heat protection and a weightless feel, the Fudge Professional Blow Dry Aqua Primer is the first step when carrying out a frizz-fighting blow dry on your clients.
- Includes heat protection up to 230°C.
- Loosely define texture and hold with natural body and volume.
- Non-sticky primer.
- Weightless natural feel.
- Hydrating hyaluronic acid.
- Delivers all-day humidity resistance.
- Improved softness, smoothness and visible shine.
Winter weather is a frizz-fest just waiting to happen!
This, however, does not need to be the case.
Will you try any of these frizz-fighting solutions with your clients?
Discover the Salons Direct blog, your trusted source for industry news, product releases, how-to guides and more!