There are very few brands that have taken the hair world by storm as OLAPLEX has. Since its launch in 2014, OLAPLEX and its unique bond multiplying technology has become one of the most sought-after hair treatments, allowing stylists to easily create smooth and healthy hair looks for all clients.
We have been a proud stockist of the OLAPLEX range for a long while and are well known to Salons across the UK for providing a fast, reliable service for these products. Want to learn more about the OLAPLEX brand? Make sure to read on to discover all the bestselling products and the revolutionary formula behind it all!
What is OLAPLEX?
OLAPLEX is a multi-step hair treatment system that can repair damaged hair and push the boundaries of chemical hair treatments. It was developed specifically for use in salons by professionals and features patented ingredients; therefore, you won’t find the same results anywhere else.
OLAPLEX also produces aftercare products for clients to maintain their results at home. It’s a very versatile range and can be used within chemical hair processing and colour services or as a stand-alone treatment to strengthen or restore damaged hair.
What does the full OLAPLEX range include?
Here’s the entire list of OLAPLEX products available for you to purchase today 👇
- OLAPLEX No.0 – Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment works to strengthen and prime hair for full replenishment.
- OLAPLEX No. 1 – Bond Multiplier, can be mixed with lightener, colour, and chemical services (available in kits only).
- OLAPLEX No. 2 – Bond Perfector Back Bar, apply after shampooing lightener or rinsing colour from hair.
- OLAPLEX No.3 – Hair Perfector, this is a take-home part of the system for clients to maintain the strengthening and repairing of their hair at home.
- OLAPLEX No. 4 – Bond Maintenance Shampoo, can be used in salons and at home to maintain results.
- OLAPLEX No.5 – Bond Maintenance Conditioner, can be used in salons and at home to maintain results.
- OLAPLEX No.6 – Bond Smoother is a leave-in smoothing cream to eliminate frizz for continued bond repair at home.
- OLAPLEX No.7 – Bonding Oil offers heat protection up to 230°C while adding shine softness, and strength to hair.
- OLAPLEX No.8 – Bond Intense Moisture Mask adds volume, shine, and radiance to any hair type and/or texture.
- OLPALEX NO.9 – Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum protects the hair from pollution, heat and prevents breakage.
- OLAPLEX 4-IN-1 Moisture Mask – – Intense reparative hair mask, which deeply conditions and moisturises damaged hair.
- OLAPLEX No.4P- Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo repairs, hydrates, and brightens all light and grey hair.
- OLAPLEX NO.4C – Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo deep cleans, softens, restores shine & clarity in your clients hair.
- OLAPLEX Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment a pro only chelator that deep cleans down to the cortex and removes buildup for the ultimate clean canvas.
- OLAPLEX No.4D Clean volume Detox Shampoo is a light-as-air dry shampoo for the scalp and hair powered by active ingredients that won’t clog pores or leave a white residue.
What are the best OLAPLEX products to buy?
If you’re curious about which of the OLAPLEX range will be most suitable for your salon business, we have taken a deep dive into each of the OLAPLEX products available to buy from Salons Direct including their key benefits and uses.
OLAPLEX No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment
What Is OLAPLEX No.0?
OLAPLEX No.0 is an intensive bond-building hair treatment, designed for professional use. OLAPLEX No.0 works to prime the hair for deeper repair. It is used as the first step in a two part system alongside the No.3 OLAPLEX Hair Perfector. Your clients will be left with fully replenished hair.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.0?
- Lightweight formula.
- Highly concentrated with innovative OLAPLEX technology for optimum results.
- Non-greasy and non-oily formula.
- Promotes stronger and healthier hair.
- Effectively builds bonds in the hair.
- Nourishes hair.
- Protects the overall structure of the hair.
- Repairs hair from all damage.
How To Use OLAPLEX No.0:
For the best results, apply to fully dry hair in a slow motion, distributing evenly from root to tip. Work the product through to ensure hair is fully coated, hair should be damp, not fully drenched. Let his process for 10 minutes and once finished, apply No.3 over the top. Comb through and process for at least another 10 minutes. This combination of products will work to strengthen and repair all types of damaged hair, and it’s suitable for all hair types.
OLAPLEX No. 1 Bond Multiplier
What is OLAPLEX No.1?
OLAPLEX No.1 is a highly powerful bond multiplier, which can be mixed with other treatments such as lightener, colour jobs, or even technical services. OLAPLEX No.1 is a highly concentrated formula, designed as a first step to repairing your client’s damaged and brittle hair. The formula successfully rebuilds broken bonds and prevents further damage, whilst also repairing current breakage.
As mentioned above, OLAPLEX No.1 works best when added into potentially damaging treatments such as bleaching or colour jobs. This is because it’ll preserve the condition whilst also promoting moisture retention – leaving your clients with a shiner, healthier, and stronger head of hair than before they sat in your chair.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.1?
- Rebuilds broken bonds
- Prevents further damage to the hair
- Able to restore all hair types
The OLAPLEX Salon Intro Kit offers a brilliant value way to start using these products in your salon, including OLAPLEX No.1, 2, and 3.
OLAPLEX No. 2 Bond Perfector
What is OLAPLEX No. 2?
Next up, we have OLAPLEX No.2. This fantastic bond perfector works to effectively rebuild and restore any remaining broken bonds. All you have to do is apply the product throughout your client’s hair after shampooing, and they’ll be pleasantly surprised by how much stronger, shinier, and healthier their hair is. Even after one use!
Essentially, the OLAPLEX No.2 provides a safety blanket to the professional, ensuring nourishment to any strand of hair that could have been missed by the OLAPLEX No.1. Just like all the other OLAPLEX products, the OLAPLEX No.2 is also free from any silicone, sulphates, phthalates, DEA, and also aldehydes.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.2?
- Repairs damaged hair
- New and revolutionary hair colouring service
- Simple three-step process
- Works on all hair types
How To Use OLAPLEX No.2:
Apply OLAPLEX No.2 after all the processing has been completed and rinsed from your clients hair. Make sure it’s a generous amount and comb through thoroughly. Let this process for a minimum of 10-20 minutes. The longer it’s on the hair, the more effective it is.
Additional uses for OLAPLEX No.2 Bond Perfector:
- While your client has a base colour processing, liberally apply to dry or damp hair from mid-shaft to ends as an additional treatment. This is also a great way to prep hair for a double process prior to highlights.
- As a cutting lotion.
- Use in place of clear or conditioner in direct dyes to dilute down.
OLAPLEX No. 3 Hair Perfector
What is OLAPLEX No 3?
OLAPLEX No.3 is the perfect product to retail to your clients or for when you need to travel for work. The formula works as a hair perfector and can dramatically transform and repair colour treated hair, or hair that’s been damaged. The take-home treatment is specially designed for helping your client maintain what you create in the salon.
The OLAPLEX No.3 is a hair mask treatment that your clients can use once or twice a week.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.3?
- Promotes healthy hair.
- Improves both the appearance and feel of hair.
- Visibly strengthens hair.
- Protects the hair structure.
- Successfully restores a healthy texture to the hair.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Repairs broken and damaged hair.
How To Use OLAPLEX No.3:
Before using shampoo or conditioner, apply a generous amount of OLAPLEX No.3 to towel-dried hair and comb through. Leave the product on for a minimum of 10 minutes. Rinse the product out and follow with shampoo and conditioner.
OLAPLEX No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo
What is OLAPLEX No. 4?
OLAPLEX No.4 protects the hair whilst also repairing any damage. This includes breakage, split ends, broken bonds, and it’s also highly effective for frizz control. This shampoo by OLAPLEX will leave your client’s hair smooth to the touch and healthier than ever, whilst also restoring a radiant shine. It’s also been especially designed to pair with the No.5 conditioner.
The OLAPLEX No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo is also free of DEA, Aldehydes, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalate.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.4?
- Repairs and protects clients hair
- Ideal for damaged hair, split ends, and frizz.
- Shinier and healthier with each use
- Colour safe
How To Use OLAPLEX No.4:
Apply throughout your clients hair and massage the product in. Thoroughly rinse the product from the hair and follow with No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner.
OLAPLEX No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner
What is OLAPLEX No.5?
Next up, we have the OLAPLEX No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner, which is specially designed to complement the Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo. The formula is ultra-lightweight and silky, and it’ll work to make your client’s hair more manageable. The OLAPLEX No.5 effortlessly detangles hair, leaving a smooth and glossy overall finish every time. This conditioner is suitable for all hair types, and it’s a great option for clients who have damage caused by repeat chemical treatments or colour jobs.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.5?
- Instant shine restoration.
- Silky texture for an easy application process.
- Bond-repairing formula.
- Strengthens all hair types.
- Highly moisturising and hydrating formula.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Helps to repair and prevent any hair damage.
How To Use OLAPLEX No.5:
After using OLAPLEX No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo, apply a generous amount from the roots to tip of your clients hair. Leave on for a recommended three minutes, then fully rinse.
OLAPLEX No. 6 Bond Smoother
What is OLAPLEX No.6?
Another fantastic retail opportunity for your salon or for when you need to be on the go – The OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother. This OLAPLEX product is a leave-in bond smoother, which works as a reparative styling cream. It will successfully eliminate unwanted frizz from your client’s blow-dry hair, and there’s no need to rinse. The formula is designed to also hydrate the hair whilst also providing protection.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.6?
- Eliminates frizz.
- You can leave it in the hair.
- Protects the hair from styling damage.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Hydrates the hair.
- Concentrated formula – a little goes a long way.
- Speeds up blow-dry time.
- It Will last up to 72 hours.
- Repairs broken bonds.
How To Use OLAPLEX No.6:
Apply to damp or dry hair, concentrating the product on your mid-length to ends. Comb through and style as desired.
OLAPLEX No. 7 Bonding Oil
What is OLAPLEX No.7?
The OLAPLEX No.7 Bonding Oil will provide your client’s hair with heat protection (up to 230°C) whilst also adding a beautiful shine that’s supple to the touch. This bonding oil also works to fundamentally strengthen hair from the first use, increasing shine, softness, and colour vibrancy whilst minimising flyway’s and frizz.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.7?
- Highly concentrated formula.
- Adds softness and shine to hair.
- Strengthens hair after the first use.
- Dramatically improves colour vibrancy.
- Minimises frizz.
- Restores a healthy appearance to hair.
- Improves manageability.
- Suitable for all hair types and textures.
- Adds volume and body to hair.
- Provides heat protection up to 230°C.
How To Use OLAPLEX No.7:
Turn the bottle upside down and gently tap to dispense drops. Apply a small amount to damp or dry hair, style as desired.
OLAPLEX No. 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask
What is OLAPLEX No.8?
OLAPLEX No.8 is an intense moisture hair mask, rich in patented OLAPLEX bond building technology.
OLAPLEX No.8 will add a voluminous body to your client’s hair – whilst also adding shine and radiance. OLAPLEX No.8 is the perfect moisture mask to use when you’re dealing with damaged hair.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.8?
- Airless pump – easily dispenses exactly how much you need per client.
- Works quickly – will add moisture, smooth hair, and add shine in just 10 minutes.
- Highly concentrated formula – a little goes a long way.
- Sulfate, phthalates, and paraben-free.
- Suitable for all hair types and textures.
How To Use OLAPLEX No.8:
Apply OLAPLEX No.8 to clean, damp hair from the mid-lengths to ends and use your fingers to work the product through. Begin with 2 pumps for shoulder-length hair and use more the longer your clients hair is. Let the product process for 10 minutes. Rinse fully and style as usual.
OLAPLEX No. 9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum
What is OLPLAEX NO.9?
Olaplex No.9 Bond Protector Nourishing Hair Serum is powered by Olaplex patented bond-building technology to enhance any hair routine. The serum offers immediately visible benefits and protects the hair from pollution, and heat and prevents breakage. For clients with dull hair, tangles, or poor style retention, this is the product for them!
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No. 9?
- Anti-static & frizz control.
- Detangling & faster blow-dry.
- Rich in antioxidants.
How To Use OLAPLEX No. 9:
This product should be used as the first step in your styling routine. Apply a small amount to damp hair, working upward from the ends to the roots. Use more product where necessary for longer, thicker hair. Blow dry for a smooth finish.
OLAPLEX 4-IN-1 Moisture Mask
What is the OLAPLEX 4-IN-1?
The OLAPLEX 4-In-1 Moisture Mask is an unbeatable professional reparative hair mask, which is specially designed to restore that much-needed healthy moisture back into damaged, brittle, and dull hair. This is the holy grail of professional hair care. The OLAPLEX 4-in-1 Moisture Mask is fully equipped to tackle even the driest and most damaged hair – oh, and did we mention that it’s oozing with OLAPLEX patented technology?
There’s quite literally nothing this OLAPLEX reparative mask can’t fix, and it works like magic. With the OLAPLEX 4-in-1 Moisture Mask, you only need to leave it on your client’s hair for 10 minutes to see the full effects – and a little goes a long way. The professional product offers over 140 uses, and you only need to use 1-3 pumps per client!
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX 4-IN-1?
- A powerful reparative mask
- Amazing results after just one use.
- Strengthen even the most fragile of hair bonds
- Can be used on its own or in conjunction with all other OLAPLEX products.
- Intensive and long-lasting shine to the hair.
- Adds body back into damaged hair.
- Can be used to complement both chemical and non-chemical, in-house salon treatments.
- Suitable for all hair types and textures.
- Suitable to be used as a stand-alone treatment, as a deep conditioning and moisturising reparative mask treatment.
How To Use OLAPLEX 4-IN-1:
Apply around 1 to 3 pumps to freshly washed hair. Work into ends by detangling with your fingers. Comb through and let it process for 10 minutes. Rinse through and style as desired.
OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo
What is the OLAPLEX No.4P?
The OLAPLEX No.4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo works to thoroughly strengthen, soften, and neutralise all unwanted yellow tones – resulting in perfect shades of blondes being created. This is also the perfect professional purple shampoo to use on grey hair. With every use, professionals can expect to see up to 3 times brighter results (compared to other industry-leading purple shampoo brands), along with visibly more hydrated, shinier, and radiant hair – with an overall healthier appearance.
What are the key benefits of the OLAPLEX No.4P?
- Neutralises any unwanted yellow tones.
- Ultra pigmented formula.
- Successfully strengthens and softens hair with every use.
- Thoroughly hydrates and cleanses replenished hair.
- Completely customisable toning.
- Results in only 1 to 5 minutes.
- Repairs broken bonds and restores hair to a healthier state.
How To Use No.4P:
Apply to wet hair and lather the product in. Let it process for around 1-3 minutes. For more intense toning, leave on hair for up to 5 minutes. Rinse the product out and follow with No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner.
OLAPLEX No.4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo
What is the OLAPLEX No.4C?
Olaplex No4C Bond Maintenance Clarifying Shampoo is an advanced clarifying shampoo powered by an exclusive broad spectrum clarifying system to deliver a powerful deep cleanse, removing build up and impurities after one use. It will tackle your clients hair to remove any dirt build-up, and deeply cleanse the scalp and hair, offering the perfect hair care treatment for all hair types. The build-up aims to tackle factors such as products, excess oil, hard water minerals, chlorine, and heavy metals and pollutants.
What are the key benefits of the OLAPLEX No.4C?
- Non drying formula leaves hair soft and shiny with vibrant clarity
- Formulated with patented OLAPLEX bond building technology to maintain strong hair bonds
- Removes hard water minerals, chlorine, excess oils, and product build up
- Sulfate, Paraben & Silicone free
- Restored shine and lustre.
- Vibrant colour clarity.
Our OLAPLEX No.4C article has all the information you could need to know about this incredible shampoo.
How To Use OLAPLEX No.4C:
Apply to wet hair and concentrate the product on your clients scalp. Work it through to to the ends and let it lather up. Leave this on for 5 minutes and rinse well.
OLAPLEX Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment
What is the OLAPLEX Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment?
OLAPLEX Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment removes cortex-level deposits of product buildup, oil, hard water minerals, chlorine, heavy metals, pollutants, medications, and discolouring deposits, like copper and calcium, to create a clean slate for better results from any chemical service.
Its arrival to the market is much anticipated from professional hairdressers, allowing them to create the cleanest base layer possible before beginning any chemical services.
What are the key benefits of the OLAPLEX Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment?
- Clinically proven to remove 98% of build-up after one use including oil, chlorine, scalp irritating minerals like limestone, heavy metals, pollutants, deposits from hard water, well water, and medications and discolouring deposits like copper and calcium
- Restores natural shine, softness, body, bounce, and manageability while promoting vibrant colour and consistent lightening results
- No mixing or heat required with average processing time in 15-30 minutes, less time than other chelators
How To Use OLAPLEX Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment:
What is OLAPLEX No.4D?
The Olaplex No.4D Clean Volume Detox Dry Shampoo 250ml is a light-as-air cleansing formula for the scalp and hair, helping clients to achieve a clean, weightless, and comfortable feeling. It contains antioxidant-rich Rambutan Seed Extract to help soothe the scalp and detoxify it while absorbing excess oil from the hair without leaving any white residue.
Good to know: OLAPLEX No.4D is formulated with patented Olaplex Bond Building Technology that works on a molecular level to repair damaged and broken bonds in the hair that are caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage.
What are the key benefits of OLAPLEX No.4D?
There are plenty of benefits of OLAPLEX No.4D. We guarantee both you and your clients will absolutely love using this innovative dry shampoo.
- Contains key active ingredients, such as Rambutan Seed Extract.
- It helps detoxify the scalp and is clinically proven not to clog pores.
- It does not leave a white powdery residue.
- Repels odour and damaging pollutants.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- All Olaplex products are vegan, cruelty-free, non-toxic formulas that are free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates and Phosphates.
How to use OLAPLEX No.4D
Help to instantly refresh hair between wash days or use on clean, dry hair to amplify first-day styles, such as when your client first steps out of the salon door with their new cut.
- Shake well before using.
- Separate hair into sections.
- Hold the bottle 6-10” away from the hair and spray it onto the roots.
- Wait 30 seconds and massage into the scalp.
How does OLAPLEX work?
OLAPLEX works at a molecular level. It addresses the damage occurring to hair that is hidden deep within the cuticle. Disulfide bonds are the tiny molecules of ‘glue’ that keep our hair fibres together in their intended, healthy shape.
Unfortunately for our hair, our disulfide bonds are all too easily broken with the use of heated hair tools, brushing, UV light, air pollution, and chemical treatments such as colouring, lightening, perming and relaxing.
When the bonds are broken, they can react with oxygen molecules, producing Cysteic Acid which eats the protein out of the hair. This means dry, rough, and dull hair that is difficult to style and is too weak to take further chemical treatments.
OLAPLEX is revolutionary as it can stop this process. It will pair with broken disulfide bonds before oxygen molecules get a chance to react with them, preventing the damage and loss of protein that would have happened had it been left untreated.
This probably sounds very scientific, but the results are easy to understand. OLAPLEX works by repairing and preventing damage, restoring hair to its former glory, and giving it the strength it needs for future chemical or colour treatments.
OLAPLEX before and after…
Who can use OLAPLEX?
OLAPLEX No.1 and No.2 were designed to be for professional use only, as this is when the best results are achieved. One of the key features of OLAPLEX is just how versatile it is, meaning every client with almost any hair type can benefit from it, such as:
- Virgin Hair – It’s not just chemicals that can damage hair – heat, styling and the environment can all affect even uncoloured hair. OLAPLEX can help strengthen virgin hair and prevent future damage.
- Coloured Hair – It can be mixed into hair colour and lightener to reduce damage occurring. Coloured hair can also be treated with OLAPLEX to address previous damage to prepare it for further treatments.
- Curly & Naturally Textured Hair – Natural curls can regain their shape and hydration with the use of OLAPLEX for improved condition and resilience.
- Chemically Textured Hair – Use before, during, and after chemical treatments such as perming and relaxing to maintain hair condition.
- Hair Extensions – OLAPLEX can be used on 100% human hair extensions, though some extensions do have a Keratin coating which can act as a barrier to OLAPLEX.
It’s also free from sulfate, paraben, and phthalate, plus is 100% vegan and no products are tested on animals.
How to use OLAPLEX in your salon
There are so many ways that OLAPLEX can be used to enhance the services you offer in your salon. No matter who your client base is, there is sure to be an treatment to suit them. Here are just a few of the most popular usages…
1. As a stand-alone treatment
This treatment offers an easy introduction to the OLAPLEX range. It is suitable for almost any client and produces exceptional results, leaving hair in visibly improved condition. The treatment can be continued at home by offering clients OLAPLEX No.3 Hair Perfector as a take-home add-on.
For this treatment, dry hair is saturated with OLAPLEX No.1 and left to process for 5 minutes. OLAPLEX No.2 is then applied and left for a further 10 minutes. Both products are then shampooed out of the hair and styling continues as normal. OLAPLEX No.4 Shampoo and OLAPLEX No.5 Conditioner are also recommended for best results.
2. OLAPLEX in Lightener & Bleach
OLAPLEX can be added to all types of hair lighteners and bleach, including powder, clay, cream, and oil-based formulas. The amount of OLAPLEX used varies depending on the amount of lightener used but does not require an increase in the volume of developer.
Adding OLAPLEX to the hair lightener helps prevent damage to the hair during processing. OLAPLEX No.1 is mixed into your developer and lightener before the treatment is carried out as usual. Following shampooing and rinsing, OLAPLEX No.2 is applied and left for 10 minutes before a second rinse and shampoo. OLAPLEX No.1 can also be added into hair toner if this step is needed.
3. OLAPLEX in permanent, demi, and semi-Permanent Hair Colour
OLAPLEX can be added to any colour service, regardless of the brand or formula used. This offers the very best in hair colouring results, leaving hair in excellent condition with a smooth finish and beautiful vibrancy. OLAPLEX also reduces the porosity of the hair, which extends colour longevity.
Hair by Olesyanaumchik
Similar to using with bleach, OLAPLEX No.1 is added to your colour and developer mixture – the amount varies depending on the amount of colour used. After processing, as usual, hair is rinsed and followed by OLAPLEX No.2. After 10 minutes, hair can be shampooed, conditioned, and styled as desired.
OLAPLEX can also be used with direct dyes which do not include a developer. Simply mix the correct amount of OLAPLEX No.1 into your colour. Colours can also be pastelised by also adding OLAPLEX No.2 into direct dyes, while also offering the additional benefit of improving hair porosity.
4. OLAPLEX No.2 Mini-Treatments
Looking for some quick and easy ways to introduce OLAPLEX to your salon services?
Take a look at some of these alternative mini-treatments…
For even better results, use OLAPLEX No.6 Bond Smoother or OLAPLEX No.7 Bonding Oil before styling to further smooth, soften and strengthen the hair.
Are OLAPLEX products available in sets?
OLAPLEX treatments are specially designed to complement one another. At Salons Direct, we stock a range of OLAPLEX kits including the OLAPLEX Salon Intro Kit. This simple 3-step process is ideal for preventing hair breakage and damage whilst lifting colour.
- 1 x Olaplex No.1 Bond Multiplier 525ml
- 2 x Olaplex No.2 Bond Perfector 525ml
- 1 x Measuring Funnel
- 1 x Instructions
Another OLAPLEX kit that comes highly recommended is the Olaplex Traveling Stylist Kit – Ideal for mobile stylists or stylists that travel between salons.
- 1 x OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier 100ml
- 2 x OLAPLEX No.2 Bond Perfector 100ml
- 1 x Measuring Funnel
- 1 x Instructions
Are OLAPLEX products available in salon sizing?
OLAPLEX products are available in salon sizes, with products going up to 2L and a professional pump included – so you’re guaranteed to be able to make the most out of OLAPLEX in your salon. These sizes are exclusively available to professionals.
Discover the larger backwash products in the range.
- No.2 Bond Perfector Back Bar 2L
- No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 1L
- No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 1L
- 4-IN-1 Moisture Mask 370ml
Are OLAPLEX products vegan-friendly?
Yes! All products from OLAPLEX are not only vegan, but they’re also cruelty-free. They’ve never tested any of their ingredients or formulas on animals. Their products are also unavailable in countries where testing on animals is the law.
Which are the best OLAPLEX products to retail to your clients?
OLAPLEX provides an excellent in-salon retail opportunity for those client’s looking to maintain their salon treated hair at home. Below are our recommendations on the best OLAPLEX products for your clients to use in between appointments:
- No.3 – A take-home hair mask treatment for clients to use once or twice per week.
- No.4 – A paraben-free, sulphate-fee and phthalate-free shampoo that helps repair breakage split ends and broken bonds.
- No.4C – A take-home shampoo to help as part of their home cleansing routine. To be used every 1 to 2 weeks.
- No.5 – A bond maintenance conditioner that is suitable for all hair types and designed to complement the
- No.6 – A leave-in bond smoother which eliminated unwanted frizz and works as a restorative styling cream.
- No.7 – Provides heat (up to 230°C) whilst also adding a beautiful shine and boosting the overall strength of your client’s hair.
- No.8 – An intense moisture mask, rich in patented OLAPLEX bond building technology.
- No.9 – The serum offers immediately visible benefits and protects the hair from pollution, and heat and prevents breakage.
- No.4D – This is an anti-oxidant rich light as air dry shampoo that won’t clog pores or leave a white residue.
Shop the entire OLAPLEX range at Salons Direct
Read more hair care advice on the Salons Direct blog…