If you have started using OLAPLEX in your salon, you no doubt now have a good number of clients who are absolutely hooked on the wonders this treatment can do for hair!
So, for those who already regularly buy OLAPLEX at home treatments to maintain their hair between salon visits, there is now a brand new treat available for them – OLAPLEX No.0 has now officially dropped at Salons Direct!
What is OLAPLEX No.0?
OLAPLEX No.0 is the latest in the range’s at-home hair care range designed for client use.
In the salon, you will still use the usual OLAPLEX No.1 and No.2 to achieve the absolute gold standard of healthy and damage-free hair.
However, when it comes to take-home products, clients can now create their own intensive two-step reparative system by using OLAPLEX No.0 along with OLAPLEX No.3 Hair Perfector.
By acting as a primer, No.0 prepares the hair for a deeper, more effective application of No.3, providing up to 68% more repair and making hair up to 3x stronger than using the hair perfector alone.
It works by keeping the hair damp while the products do their job, allowing the process to be more effective.
Like the rest of the range, OLAPLEX No.0 is also non-toxic, vegan and cruelty-free, plus doesn’t contain any unwanted ingredients such as parabens, sulphates, phosphate and other damaging chemicals.
How to Use OLAPLEX No.0
The best way to get results with OLAPLEX is still to apply it in the salon with No.1 and No.2. These are still the most concentrated formulas available.
However, with a growing demand for at-home treatments with salon-standard results, No.0 can allow clients to maintain stronger hair themselves – meaning they can come back to the salon for more colour or chemical treatments with as little hair damage as possible!
To use OLAPLEX No.0, clients can simply follow these easy steps:
- After brushing, fully saturate the hair with No.0. This jump starts the repair process deep within the hair strands.
- Ensure the product is fully combed through from root to tip
- Leave product to work on the hair for 10 minutes
- Without rinsing, apply No.3 Hair Perfector over No.0 from root to tip – again, comb through for complete saturation
- Leave the products to work together for another 10 minutes or as long as desired
- Rinse the hair and shampoo and condition with OLAPLEX No.4 and OLAPLEX No.5 for best results
- Continue to dry and style as usual for the strongest, healthiest hair possible!
Clients should use this two-part system at least once a week – for particularly damaged hair, it should be used two or three times a week.
OLAPLEX No.0 and No.3 Before and After
The results achieved by using OLAPLEX treatments are unrivalled – take a look at these stunning before and after pictures…
Want to know more about OLAPLEX? See our full blog post on what OLAPLEX is and how it works to find out more!
We stock OLAPLEX as part of our leading range of professional hair care supplies – shop online at Salons Direct for more!
Keep reading on the Salons Direct blog…