At Salons Direct, we are well known for the relatable memes that we share on the @salonsdirect Instagram. We know they’re a hit, so in case you missed any, we’ve collected 50 of our favourite memes that represent what it is like to be a professional nail tech. They are so accurate that it will feel as though you wrote them yourself!
50 Memes Every Nail Tech Will Relate To
We guarantee you’ll be nodding along because after all, #ifyouknowyouknow.
1. Bad Memories
Just remind me again……We see A LOT of nails.
2. After getting home from the salon
Isn’t it the norm to come home and get STRAIGHT into bed?
3. Things nail techs get tired of saying
May as well pre-record and hit play!
4. Is being a nail tech a 9-5 job?
We work until the job is done…which is never!
5. Nail techs dealing with bitten nails
Buckle up, this is going to take some time!
6. Charge what you are worth
You are a qualified and trained professional, you know your worth and you know your experience! Don’t forget that!
7. Forgetting a client
…We see ALOT of hands…and faces?
8. Fitting extra clients in
Depends on what we’re saving up for right?
9. Clients going to someone else
The price we pay for clients not sticking with someone that actually knows what they’re doing.
10. Clients that bring coffee
I knew you were my favourite!
11. Client referrals
There’s enough to go around for everyone. Share the love!
12. Clients turning up early
I mean, it’s better than being late right?? WRONG, need that tea break.
13. No shows that want their deposit back
Isn’t that the whole POINT of the deposit?
14. Client’s after their appointment
Don’t. touch. the. art.
15. Clients who have been to someone else
And it’s just so obvious!!!
16. Listening to your client’s latest gossip
We live for ALL the gossip, the juicer and more shocking the better!
My co-workers are a second family. Take me as I am, or not at all!
18. A day full of regulars
This is going to be a GREAT workday!
We have to make a living!
20. Pictures that didn’t make the cut
Phone storage always needs clearing….
21. Driving home after a day in the salon
Party season calls for extra stamina!
22. Finishing in the salon after a busy Saturday
This wine glass simply isn’t big enough.
23. Hangovers in the salon
Maybe we don’t have to talk today?
24. A nail tech’s heartbeat
You are about to perform your very best juggling act!
25. After appointment nail picture
Is it about the nails, or the car though???
26. A knock at the door
The best day of the week is when your Salons Direct nail supply delivery arrives!
27. Client’s leaving with nail art
Because… why not?!
28. Loyal Clients
It’s also nice to catch up, loyal clients feel like family members!
29. Client’s that bump their nails
*Don’t let out an audible gasp*
I’m sure I did, aren’t these things automatic movements now?
31. Nail Tech Hobbies
If it doesn’t involve nails. I don’t want to know!
32. A Nail Tech’s lungs
Basically the chamber of glitter.
Please don’t wear your best fluffy jumper to your nail appointment. Yours sincerely, your nail tech.
34. Nail Tech rules
It’s not A LOT to ask for, is it?
35. Nail Tech must-haves
Ain’t that deserving of a raise?!
36. A nail tech’s brain
There’s always a lot to think about…
37. Why do Nail techs back’s hurt?
New yoga pose. The Nail Tech.
38. New Clients finding you on Insta
So you mean to say… my carefully curated Insta feed…is working?
39. New Clients Vs Regulars
Same me depends on who you are.
40. After a busy week at a salon
At this point, anything goes doesn’t it?
41. Raising Prices
I mean, increases in bills and rent happen right?
42. Rude clients
Two words. Bye Felicia.
43. Small business owner
It can get lonely out here guys.
44. What clients see Vs What they don’t
45. When a client is late
Things to do here!!!
46. The Christmas Rush
Need coffee. All the coffee. Need wine. All the wine.
47. Two clients in one timeslot
Is this really happening?
48. When your friends go elsewhere
Won’t take it personally. *Takes it personally*.
49. No shows
I need to know! Just tell me, I won’t be mad…
50. Forgetting a client
This is normal right? Nothing to see here…