PARTY SEASON IS BACK!!
My clients, like yours, are so excited for perfect party hair this season; and as stylists, we want to give our clients the gift of good hair.
Our luxurious colour range, INOA, is this perfect gift… A hidden jewel in our colour portfolio. INOA is our advanced permanent colour, offering a whole luxurious experience to any client.
Why? The ultra-easy mixing ( 1:1 ) and its silky texture make application a breeze. Zero odour for you, and for your client.
What is INOA by L’Oreal Professional?
INOA uses an Oil Delivery System (ODS2) technology with a highly innovative oil base that optimises the action of the colouration system. This acts as a catalyst for depositing colour on the hair strands, creating a fantastic finish without ammonia, meaning there are no unpleasant lingering odours.
What are the benefits of L’Oréal INOA?
✓ SHINIER, STRONGER HAIR.
✓ NO SCALP DISCOMFORT.
✓ A RADIANT BUT NATURAL FEELING FINISH.
Get the look: Festive glam.
We love this deep merlot transformation, perfect for the festive season!
Achieve the look in four easy steps…
- Take this through the hair immediately, alternating sections with INOA 6.66 and Riche Oxydant 10 vol.
- Leave to develop for 35 minutes.
Things to remember when using INOA hair colour
- Mix the colour with INOA oxidant volume 10, 20 or 30 to unlock the power of the fabulous Oil Delivery System.
- For one application, mix 60g of INOA oxydant vol 10 with INOA colour for seamless lengths and ends application.
- Mix 60g of INOA oxidant: 20 vol with INOA colour to lift up to 2 levels and 30 vol with INOA colour to lift up to 3 levels.
- 35 minutes development time, no heat required.
- After development, cleanse with INOA Post Shampoo or Metal Detox.
If you love INOA as much as we do you’ll love what we have coming for you in 2023… Stay tuned for something exciting coming your way!
Follow me on Instagram to stay up to date with all the latest L’Oréal Professionnel news and don’t forget tag me in those INOA transformations: I love to see our products performance in the hands of you, the Pro.
Discover the Salons Direct blog, your trusted source for industry news, product releases, how-to guides and more!